Monday 30 May 2011

Double Trouble Choc Chip by © White Daizy

Posted by Rosie Posie at 00:30
Super Yummy and deliciouz cookies.. a MUST try~

Our 'Double Trouble Choc Chip by © White Daizy' is made from twin chocolate chip, a mixture of chocolate and white chocolate. We also added in some walnut or almond (it's your choice!! ^_^)

Price : RM 35 for every 25 pcs.

1 comments on "Double Trouble Choc Chip by © White Daizy"

Alan Curtis on 26 January 2021 at 22:22 said...

I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Benjamin who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin granted me loan without delay. Here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com.

Post a Comment

 

White Daizy :: Cakes & Confectionery :: Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates | Thanks to Blogger Templates | Image by Tadpole's Notez